Reviews for "Abobo's Big Adventure"

Wow

I normally don't write reviews but my god this game was bloody amazing...

OMG !!

I just finshed the game ! And I got no words to tell how awesome it was ! By Far the best Nes tribute I ever played ! By moment I laugh so hard ! GOOD JOB !

love it...

BUT I FUCKING HATE THE MEGA MAN PART.

ooh trophys..-drools-

the trophys are enough to get me to vote 5 but it took me 2 minutes until i saw the click anywhere to play..anyway here's my review

graphics: nostagic NES graphics are the bomba! 10\10
sound: again NES music is annoying. 10\10
controls: ehh considering IT'S 2012 AND NOT 1994 no excuse. but 8\10
humor: already 5 seconds into the game and makes me laugh 9\10
interface simple and easy to identify well almost 7\10
replay value: ?? AGAIN AND AGAIN 10\10
bottom line: nice job :) please do make more games like this. oh and if you forgot A AND S are the attack buttons.^^ now to collect all those nice shiny trophys..hehe

FULL FEATURE GAME
this game has all the workings of a full fledged game.
NO BLASTER MASTER WTF? Blaster master is one of my favorite nes games, but i didn't see any reference to it.

90% Of people that play this game wont get 90% of the jokes/games...BUT I DO! amazing, checked this game inside and out. Didn't do much on the testing side (honestly no bugs on first glance) there was a little bumps though, like starting from the level select on stage 5 i almost crashed for a second. using level select isn't as smooth of transitions as it is when actually playing all the way through. Riding Falgore was epic. In my opinion there are a few games that didn't make the cut that i didn't understand why, others were in there, but didn't have a playable level. i thought it was redundant to use punchout, and WWF games as 1 would have been good enough. Mega man was a good choice so was contra, but i was upset not to see a full mario stage, or at least, a full Metroid stage, (they were in there, but not as a level) Ghost and Ghouls should have had a full level as well.
if this game would have came out any later, it might have been past the times..kind of like..
ALMOST LIKE WAITING FOR DUKE NUKEUM FOREVER

waiting for....ABOBO'S BIG ADVENTURE 2!! This time SNES!