Reviews for "Abobo's Big Adventure"

Wow.

The moment Abobo got blown up by Dig Dug, masquerading as Link, my jaw fucking dropped. Truly exquisite.

Fun and Nostalgic

I haven't beaten it yet, but I know already that it deserves 10 stars. I'm doing this now instead of when I beat it because... well because I can't beat the Amazon. FUCK that level, I can't get up without getting grappled and thrown back down. :'( But, I will persist until I overcome this annoying boss.

It's been God knows how long since I've been here, but after playing Abobo's Big Adventure on its website, I just had to come here and 5 the heck out of this thing. It's taken years of work to make this flash game, and it sure shows. It feels like it wouldn't be out of place on an NES cartridge (although that depends on if the NES could handle the graphics this has :P) Every level of the game feels like it's source game, and this is coming from someone who hasn't played half of these games.

Best game on Newgrounds yet!

This game is pretty awesome. I liked it a lot.
Adding this one to my favorites because of all the medals. It's going to take me awhile to earn all of those suckers!!! An awesome NES tribute game though, one of te best I've played on NG so far.
Rated this one 5/5 & like I said, added to my favs.
Keep up the great work!