For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 229 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Abobo's Big Adventure"

Probably the best flash game I've played in years.

There's too many good things in the game for me to list, so I'm going to go with the main one. Even when I figured out when to dodge for them, some attacks from the final form of the final boss seemed a little wonky. I can understand it, since the original game wasn't the most precise thing ever, but that second move in the pattern just seemed off.

I'll ignore it completely, though, because Friendship was the most heartwarming thing I've ever found in a game.

Inception!?!

So it all was a DREAM! Great game, good job.

Great Game!

This is the best game iv played in ages. It has all the classic nintendo characters in it. The story line was good. The ending was funy. Good plot I give it a 1000/10

"It's So Bad"

Definitely worth coming back to for more. I loved all the references and the many, many, many funny moments in the game. The reference to The Last Starfighter had me laughing the hardest.

I also liked having the chance to put in THE CODE. It was weird, I knew what it was but it was like my hands were itchin' to put it in all day.

If I have any complaints though, its that the game is funky on other browsers. It doesn't load up right on Chrome, but it ran just fine on Firefox

One of the best games I've EVER played. I can tell the developers love NES as much as I do. The attention to detail in the graphics story and gameplay are all AMAZING and flawless. I really hope you guys make more games in the future. You have a fan in me! Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece!