Reviews for "Abobo's Big Adventure"

great game love it

One of the best flash games I played so far! Love the 8bit style graphics and sound, funny cutscenes, the crisp controls and the difficulty. Feels alot like the old console games, nice job!

Great Game, A lot of references, great game play. Something I'm on the fence about is the difficulty, Most of the time I can barely hit the enemy. for instance the 1st stage boss would either spam you with his gun, or pistol whip the shit out of you, other than the difficulty its a great game!

I love the little mac boss battle

i rember playing this game when it first came out an how you guys were talking about a arcade cabinet version too bad i can not get in my old account