Reviews for "Abobo's Big Adventure"

Perfect 10s??

How can you be rating this game a 10 when its impossible to even have beat it yet. I realize I'm not helping but it just irked me.

Anyways, you can tell a lot of love was put into making this game from what i've played so far. Growing up with a nintendo it really is a throwback to those great games. Great Job guys!

best game but...

***spoiler***

i found lots of glitches like when i found the "private room" and fell into the pit with the conveyer belt went into the room again then got sent back and died again
and when i retryed i got stuck infinitely punching the kid

This game is awesome.

I really appreciate the developer's hard work on this game. The decade that it took to make this really shows, as everything about it is perfectly done.

ABOBO!

YOU LEGEND! I KNEW YOU'D COME BACK!

Awesome

This right here is the meaning of awesome!