For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 200 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Abobo's Big Adventure"

Well worth the wait

Seeing a project like this come to fruition is awesome. Great work guys, The baloon level is way too hard, but other than that all my WOOT are belong to you.

Freshness

Btw there's a glitch when you punch the first child it freezes and loops the punch cycle. Please fix thnx

YEAH!!!!

BROUGHT BACK MY CHILDHOOD ... VIDEO GAME

It was a perfect game, and it also inspired me to pull out my old NES and play some of the oldies. My favorite level was probably Megabobo. Since I own megaman 2, this stage wasn't very hard. (It takes a lot of practice and you have to be lightning-quick). Also, you can get the headbanger medal for scrollling between the mid-top level and the mid-bottom level in the level select screen.

GO ABOBO GO OWN DEM NES PEEPS!!