Reviews for "Symphony"

The music stops when I press next level

It would be nice if the music just faded or something, because I hate it when music suddenly stops playing.

relaxing

this is a very sothing games and i like the way the music is it helps me stay calm and not wanna rip my sisters head off and just relax it was very god game

Nice and Soothing Game

The game is nice and simple, the music really gives the calming and relaxing feeling as well. Although a little background design wouldn't hurt.

well made...

...but less than original. You've said yourself that this was inspired by auditorium, but it feels more like an unimaginative clone than a well-thought tribute. That aside, it's a well made game with a solid engine, pleasing graphics, and suiting music, but nothing at all new. What I'm trying to say is that although Symphony IS well made, there's no real reason for me to play this instead of auditorium.

Really cool game!

Excellent sounds, great game. very nice music, although the "orange" one at the 3- levels is the same one in epic battle fantasy 3 when you're in glacier valley. great game overall though =)