Reviews for "Symphony"

Brain Buster

Wow some of the levels had me good and stumped till i actually sat back and looked at them. Love the challenge and concept. Hope you create more puzzlers like this.

Original and wonderful!

I fell in love with this game within mere minutes of starting. The way the music comes together is great and the puzzles are a good combination of easy and hard that makes you think, but not so much that it's frustrating.

This is what Newgrounds is about

The game was creative, well put together, and fun. I love it. The only suggestion I can think of off hand is more types of circles. Great job, and please make a sequel as soon as you have the time.

i need a tissue

the music was so butiful it made me cry a little and i should know

Beautifull

It is an amazing game and the music is really great.