Reviews for "Symphony"

great

for the love of every single musical note running around in the ears of people...make a sequel

Well done!

I havent played such an addictive and awe inspiring game in quite a while. Though simple, it fulfills its purpose and remains entertaining throughout.

Awesome Music

This was an great game and the music was awesome no suggestions except a sequel.

o.O

Wow ...this is soo great :) such nice flow of animation :) i like ur creativity :) this relaxes me so much :) Good job :) i am impressed...only thing is that you could have used more melodies and tones ;) but overall great :) 9/10 ;)

Lalalala

I loveeee this game, I got so addicted because I was like oohhh pretty colors, and the beautifully made music playing in the background it was so soothing and appealing. I keep coming back just for the music.