Reviews for "Symphony"

Good, but...

This game is surprisingly well made. It's smooth, and the music is quite good. It's very similar to Auditorium, however. It's not as good as the original, either. I'd rather play Auditorium, but this game was still fun to play.

So beautiful...

Im at aloss for words. you sir win my approval.

just amazing

the music was great and the puzzles were fun

Most fun i had from a computer chair

I really enjoyed the way the puzzles not only streached the mind, but rewarded you with the plesant and well developed music

its ok

Nothing new, but I do like these games. however this one was a bit simple imo. What really put me off was the fact that the music stopped after u reached each level.

for a music based game this game has a big lack of it. I want to enjoy the music, but by finishing a level I actually stop it. At the beginning I thought I would build up the music with each completed level, such should be how this game oughtta be made.

This imo made the game very lame and silly to play. I played with the same melody (maybe some different Sounds) in the background and then silence and then build up again.. well you get it.

good concept, but bad execution