Reviews for "Symphony"

Decent tribute to Auditorium

("Inspired by" is a little weak considering the premise and game-play is essentially the same, with less interaction, like inability to stretch circles as in Auditorium) Levels are pretty easy but most of the features are intact and the presentation is well done -- different colored particles make different elements of a song, so again as a tribute it's well done. As a standalone, it's okay but kinda slumps in difficulty due to lack of features Auditorium had.

I'll Agree withVoid-If-Read

But I've never been into this kind of game, it's amusing at first, but gets boring and tedious after a while and no i didn't just play 3 levels and read reviews. i completed all the levels up to movement 2, #9, not because i found it too hard, but because it got boring for me.

Projected me to the cosmos

it was a good game but its just one more of the bunch maybe something like a story to make thing more interesting and addictive would make it better and less generic

Not bad.

Overall, I'd have to say it was pretty well done. A few things I noticed, however:

The title and menu screens were pretty dull and not very inviting. When I first started playing, I already had a general idea of what to expect, however they were not very memorable at all and did nothing to improve the total experience of the game.

The mechanics were pretty well-done. I know you said it was inspired by Auditorium, however the gameplay was near-exactly the same as the aforementioned game. It made it seem almost like a clone instead of a tribute to the original game.

As I was playing through the game, I noticed that the music all sounded very familiar. I thought it sounded like Phyrnna's work here on NG. In fact, the third movement is very easily a remix of her song Sisters of Snow Dissent that was made back in 2010, I understand you said you made the songs yourself but a little appreciation to the makers of the original songs would be fair in this situation as well. I digress.
The music itself was very well-done, and being able to easily experience each "part" of the songs one at a time allowed me to appreciate them greater than if I were to simply listen to the entire thing at once.

Final scores:
Originality/appearance: 3/10
Gameplay: 7/10
Music: 9/10
Overall: 7/10

Genisis Life

This game is exactly the same thing as Genisis Life, it's an Ipod Touch app. idk what to rate this since it seems you took the idea from Genisis.