Reviews for "Symphony"

great game

i loved it the music and the puzzles worked in perfect harmony just like the music

great music

love the music :)

Awesome

simply put, amazing. it kept me entertained and wanting more. though a bit sad that it was so short, but theres only so many colors you can do i guess

straight to favorites!

this is just to good:)
nice work

a nice calm game

The essence of the game is well used and thoroughly enjoyable. I was a little disappointing that the white color option wasnt used but it presents no dishevelment to my review. The difficulty for myself was easy since i completed all of it in about 10 minutes at the most but maybe a sortve hint system could present a longer attraction of the game to people who may be a little short of paiteience seeing as this game involves slight adjustments in order to put everything if the right way to light up all the points. In the end i give this game an 8/10 and a 4 out of 5. I like it but i feel theres no real completion or sign thats theres nothing left.