Reviews for "Symphony"

Mm. c:

This is very identical to Waterfalls 3, but the music adds an amazing touch. It makes it even more beautiful. I love it.

Waterfalls 3

Almost identical. But it is well made and the music feature was a nice touch.

i am at a loss for words..Mind Numbingly Wonderful

The fluid animation of the particles was perfectly done.
The sound synchronization was just so well timed as well as the easy to use gameplay and the challenges were just SO GOOD. The mixing of the colour particles and flow challenges were very entertaining.This was a top notch game and is now one of my favourites. Thank you for an awesome amount of entertainment!

Amazing...

This is surely as good as auditorium. Could I ask you the songs?

BEAUTIFUL

I immediately went to my piano to play this. It's brilliant! The music, the particles, the set... I love it all! 10/10 all the way !