Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Fisher-Diver"

Wow

This game is wonderful, simple, but what an atmoshpere!

Thanks so much!

Very nice

I really enjoyed it exspecialy the ability that fish bleed to dead and u are able to break there spine/cut their mounth + able to cut flesh off.

But 1 question can you go to free play on a mac? :3

FreeAsANerd responds:

Yeah, the game was developed on a Mac. Make sure you've clicked inside the Flash window before you type the code on the main menu (there's no input box or anything-just type it out).

A atmosphereric minimalist game with a message

There are so few games like this, and I absolutely love it. The message is so moving and the music is absolutely amazing. This game just screams sequel. Just 1 request...
Please make the storage bigger. Later in the game I can just go very deep, kill one fish and my storage is full. Also, the ending is brilliant.

FreeAsANerd responds:

Thanks for playing, and thanks for the review!

If you're itching for more storage space, you might want to try Free Play mode. It gives you significantly more oxygen and storage capacity.

cool

I really enjoyed playing this game, it was really original. I also really liked the ending :)

Thanks!

Its nice but.

It scares the hell out of me! Seriously Im afraid to go down to far. And I was afraid of going left too much at first too until I learned that the blimping was a green Thing.

Glad you're having fun!