Reviews for "TW. The Purple Menace"

Tentacles?

It was nice to see a followup in this series and a good one at that. The best thing is how well everything syncs together and while there is not much detail, the graphics still look great. You would be surprised at how much strategy you have to use with this game. Make sure that you utilize every single organism that you have control over. It was also great to get a medal after every single level. You have little idea what is going to come up next, and you have to prepare yourself.

It is so satisfying towards the end when the enemy just slowly loses their power until nothing is left. The bubbling sounds were nice as well. The music gives a good mysterious feeling and applies well to the soft but deadly gameplay. It was really cool how you could use your tentacles to go past other organisms without touching them. You guys just really know how to set a mood.