Reviews for "TW. The Purple Menace"

Awesome

I enjoyed the first one too, after I figured it out~

Though, there were harder levels leading up to level 20 than level 20 actually was.

Or maybe I just kick @$$.

Still awesome~

Nice job

This is a very cool and original game (I didn't know about the first one until I saw this). My only complaint is that the tutorial needs more work (I didn't know that where you cut the tentacles matters, for example). Once you figure it out, though, it's a very fun series.

YES! ITS HERE!

Its as good as I thought it would be!

awsome

this is even better. Last one was great but this
you kept all that was good in the last one and you added more stuff this amazing
so adctive the game play makes me want to beg for more this kind of strategy game is the best
the last one was difficult because you had to manage whit the ennemi strenght gut now there is more level where you have to deal whit obstacle and the story is more clear than the last one you understand whats the game is supposed to talk about
you added a new ennemi smarter and whit some sence of team work
i can't even think of what you could do to make it better

I want more thanks

Very nice job

This has to be one of the most addicting games I have ever played! Very unique and very challenging once you reach the upper levels. In fact, it was so challenging that I actually had to use the walk through to help me out a couple of times. Very nice job man!