Reviews for "Bitejacker"

give this game a place on newgrounds

Add some medals and let the new ground people have a blast with this undead thriller

great but...

A bug when I opened the Monsters screen stopped me leaving and I had to restart the game, losing a lot of cash and progress. I also got stuck both times I played at the top of level 2, losing one of my survivors because I couldn't move properly. That was reeealy frustrating. Unclear boundaries are a problem in this game. Apart from that it's great!

Zombies again? Oh, wait-- it's good?

I'm not a fan of the paralyzingly cliche zombie theme, nor of the sense of humor (at times), but I can appreciate a good score and pixel art independently, brought together by a sleek and fluid menu system. Plus, really, the game-play is top-notch. I mean, it's really thoroughly thought-out and brings to the table a mesh of some fantastic elements that add to the game's length and quality in general.

awesome...

Until my dumbass cleared all my data on the last level!! hahaha 3 hrs almost down the drain. Oh well it was fun anyway!

Fun!

Although i have noticed that after i complete a level i still get hit, so i can't go to the item shop to buy items without dying.