Reviews for "Bitejacker"

Fantasic

The only problem I had was boss 1 got stuck in a wall and i couldn't finish the battle because of that.

Otherwise, Awesome.

Awesome game

the only problem i have had is when i'm playing as the second character (default shotgun), my special doesn't work, so when i hit spacebar, the icon for the first character pops up with his special icon. also the game freezes.

otherwise awesome

HOLY VIDEO GAME REFERENCE BATMAN!!!

man you did an amazing job?
are you really usung flash?
are you really human?
well i'm not sure ,what i do know is that THIS GAME IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!
nice gameplay ,neat non gerering sort of upgrading sistem,great sounds ,AWESOME ART! !!
and the references only complete it!

way better than tossing random retarted animals to space or whatever!

oh and yesterday i encoutered a bug on teh first boss , he went thopugh taht corridor on the bg and couln't get out ,and i with the shotgun couldn't kill him :<
i avoided the problemt oday so i'm not sure if you fixed or something :)!

yay

bout time!!!!

awesome

this is so addicting. i was blasting the shit out of those things!