Reviews for "Bitejacker"

Dude!!

Its like scott Pilgrim vs the zombies.... great idea... great everything.. keep it up.

LOL!

I found these survivors: Mario, Princess Peach, Mike Tyson, Stephen Hawking, Micheal Jackson, MochiGame logo, Cuboy i don't know if there are anyone else.....

Boring game

This game is good but BorinG.

Awesome Game!

This is a fun, and entertaining 2d shooter. It shows that you guys put a lot of work into it. The only thing that could be improved upon in my opinion is the voice acting, but that is a small gripe. The sound(music, and EFX), controls, and visuals were all very well done. Bravo guys. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

LMAO