Reviews for "Bitejacker"

This is your first game?

Really? because it's really fun. Good music, witty tongue-in-cheek humor, and simple but fun play mechanics make this a game worth playing more than once.

good game

to many road blocks. the only thing i was doing was shooting the stuff blocking my way and killing 20 and under. i barely got to search anything. overall i like the rest of the game.

NICE GAME!!! :D

-For me the gameplay was very good and understand the upgrade system faster -.-...

-one thing... the last level was very,very EASY!!! y kill the boss like in 30 sec.

-u could add some medals :)

so good played it a second time

my only critique, the boundaries are somewhat vague...especially when you're caught on an invisible corner and there's a mass of zombies headed your way. Also felt the rocket launcher was balanced in damage in that it doesn't hurt you when you fire close range. Last boss was easy to see coming, and was the easiest boss? Other than that loved the references, the humor, and that you could level up which really helped out in the end

"double fisted like a frat boy!"

Great Game

This game is excellent. No bugs or glitches that I found. One little problem, though, keeping the game from being a 10. All of the continue/skip buttons are in the bottom-right corner...except for on one screen. There is a button there that erases all data. Other then that, amazing.