Reviews for "Bitejacker"

I've been waiting for this...

...ever since I saw the trailer for it on Atomic Duck. It looked like a fantastic game and surpassed my wildest expectations. Fantastic gameplay mixed with gorgeous art and a slew of internet pop-culture references makes for some of the most fun I've had playing a flash game. EVER. Looking forward to more good work out of the secret base team.

Awesome Game

This is seriously one of the best survival games I've played. And I love the power ups when you just take out a whole wave of zombies. Also you did an amazing job on incorporating the iconic mechanics of zombie survival games. 10/10

Very Good

Overall the game is very balanced and fun. The gameplay is good the only complaint being that the characters are a bit unbalanced, one being strong and slow the other being fast and weak, the game could be bettered by having an all around average starting character. Everything else is great, the art being a good pixelated style and the gameplay having a system of win some lose some ideology to it.

good but not great

it's a fun game, weapons are easy to use, powerups and stuff is easy enough to find, but it's very hard. It's very hard to save people because they die to easily, and overall your character has low health as well. And what's with the secondary attack not working sometimes? Sometimes I can use it multiple times in a row, and then other times it seems to need to recharge for a few seconds.

addicting!

i sat here for about an hour gunnen em down the power ups and commentary is insanely epic, add games to favorites HELL YEA the music made it all too good even
like when someones hurting the music darkens and when your being a badass the music rocks the fuck up!