Reviews for "Clayball"

Could be improved.

But the song is very repetitive, the locations of the stars too, and the game can also be slightly frustrating. But i like the objects and the background being made of clay, the game has potential to be a nice Physics game but i needs some improvement.

Not that great

The games not that great really, music is repetitive and so is the gameplay.
I think 2d graphics would have been a better approach

There is potential..

I can see some definite potential for a great game here. However, the controls can be slightly frustrating, as well as (as others have said) having the buttons placed in areas where the clay ball might land, which in turn blocks your view of where he actually is or where a star might be.

With a little fine-tuning this could be an enjoyable physics-puzzle game though, as it is original and there IS some fun points to it.

very inconvenient

you really need to move the restart/exit buttons, always right where the ball rolls, not to mention this game has been made about 500 times b4

Graphics Do Not Make The Game

The graphics on this game nice and nice to see that some like this can be done in the flash format. That said after the first two levels I could not see playing this game any longer just not much there to keep me interested in it. I mean there needs to be more to the game play than just collecting stars over and over again and the controls where awful for doing things like avoiding lasers and stuff you almost would have to get through by luck than skill. I would love it you would use these kind of graphics in a platformer type of game or a good puzzle game. You see graphics do not make the game they help it but without good game play and controls all the fancy graphics cannot save it.

tofp responds:

work on a clay quest now