For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Clayball"

This game isnt very good

I mean, i gave you 1 star for the idea of making a claymation game, but it sucked real bad. The controls are frustrating and horrible, It's pretty much impossible to not get the 3rd trophy and it get's really boring and repetitive in later levels. This game is just shit and could have had a hell load of alot of improvement. 1/10 0/5

Sorry.

I can appreciate the faffing around involved creating graphics like that for this game. They're impressive and nice to look at. However, the actual game is just boring and downright awful.

I keep seeing minijuegos.com and the box head add over, and over, and over, and over... I right clicked play, and it appeared but they I couldn't click anything so i right clicked play again and I got a blank area that was clay based...

hmph....

you should make the stars a second objective and make a harder to reach exit that would be better

Frustrating

The controls and obstacles were not well suited to each other.