Reviews for "Radioactive (Cover)"

Excellent! I really enjoyed the surreal feel of the song, especially the vocals. The delay can get a little overwhelming though. Maybe some better EQing overall?

Lol I know. I don't quite know WHAT my style is XD

Really just great, 5 Stars. Good job!

VGSongbird responds:

NICE JOB! One of the best covers/remixes i've ever heard. Could've brought up the bass a little and make the quick&quiet beats in the background a lil more noticeable. Awesome job tho! Hope u dont mind if i download it now :P

Please do. ^_^
And thanks so much for reviewing

One of my Favorite songs to begin with, I have been waiting for someone to do a song on it! And this is just it! Perfect to me!

Aww, I'm glad you liked it :3

Dude thats was EPIC
5 stars for you!
I prefer the orginal one only because of the bass but other than that awsome!

VGSongbird responds:

Well the original is amazeballs. I could only hope to do half as well, and I'm glad you thought it was worth a listen. ^_^