Reviews for "Radioactive (Cover)"

Over all i thought it was really well done, to my ears your S's are super loud tho, but anyways GOOD JOB!

Yeah... I still need some serious EQ tutorials. Working on it! :D

I feel ashamed to give your astounding voice anything less than five. Your vocalizations are amazing but I don't feel what your songs give me on a normal basis. Normally your music is like sonic drugs to my addict ears, but you are giving your time to a song that doesn't display your vocal prowess and ability. I hope you will forgive me for this bad rating but, I cannot give all five stars. Please make more songs with your voice in them.

VGSongbird responds:

4.5 is not a bad rating. I'm glad you gave it such a high score, even if it wasn't your favorite. I hope to do better by you in the future!

Greatly done, In all honestly the song was amazingly executed but the one thing i found a bit off was how long the intro was, it seemed a tad too long. But that may just be me. Despite this I am still amazed by your work. Keep up the fantastic work. 5/5 Cheers~

VGSongbird responds:

Nah--a lot of people weren't fans of that. I still wouldn't change it, but I appreciate the honest feedback :)

Literally. My favorite song of the past few weeks. And here it is again by you.
You've done an amazing job with this. Your vocals are beautiful and the beat and background is flat-out great! Reverb can be distracting to some, but I really liked it here.

You've done another fantastic job!!!
Keep up the good work!!

- Steelspirit589

Thanks! I know, I'm a reverbaholic. XD

You voice goes well with this beautiful song. Amazing!