Reviews for "Radioactive (Cover)"

Its alright I i could do with some work but overall its a great remix!

VGSongbird responds:

Yeah--the road is long and I've just started. I'm glad you were ok with it.

I absolutely loved this! The voices, the music, pretty much everything was fantastic! Keep it up! I wanna hear more!

Oh stahp. :D

I listened to this on Youtube a while back and forgot to review it here. I'd never heard the original song until a few days ago on the radio, and all I could think was how much I preferred this version. BY FAR. The original isn't bad, but this one is just fantastic.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol Well, I'll always love the original; I'm just flattered you even think mine is comparable. Thanks so much ^_^

Everything about this is just right! I think the mood you've set in this cover compliments the subject matter so much better than the original. As always, I love when you harmonize yourself, chills. All the best :D

You're my favorite :3

Not gana lie i love this shit. twice as good as the original. Not that i liked the original.

Lol well I DUNNO about that, but I'm super flattered