Reviews for "Radioactive (Cover)"

better than the original....

Oh stahp :D

Once in a month, I browse newgrounds for new audio. Normally, I just download and spread the good word. I feel the need to comment on this particular song because I understand how one person can bring you down, I am of course referring to our good friend "JoeisBeta". Don't listen to people like him, they only serve to collapse the ideal humanity. You want my feedback? I'm hard to please, but I do enjoy the song and congratulate you on your effort on creating a pleasing piece, I wasn't the fondest of this song, but I believe your style will look good on future works. I will definitely be looking you up again next month.

VGSongbird responds:

Thank you ^_^ I'm glad that even though it wasn't your favorite thing that you took the time to write a review.

I like it. Great music with a cover that you should listen to over and over.

VGSongbird responds:

Well, thanks so much. Very nice of you to say.

This was already one of my favorite songs... you just did one thing.
MAKE THE BEST IT COULD BE! :) great job!

VGSongbird responds:

Ha! I'm super flattered. And you're super forgiving ;)

I didnt ever think I could love this song more! You continue to wow me...thank you for this!

Thank YOU for listening to it and reviewing :3