For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Radioactive (Cover)"

The voice of triumph speaks during this song. This makes anything you do sound like it's something you must for yourself, then your people, then the world. Great job on the song Elle. I love this song better than the original because this has a more "genuine" feel to it. You've really outdone yourself Elle; I will be on the lookout for any more of your music.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol well thank you; I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

Such a beautiful rendition Elle. =] Please continue to produce your heart out and I will be here to listen. I am glad you were relentlessly trying to pursue what you wanted!

VGSongbird responds:

Please continue to listen, and I will continue to produce! XD
Jk.
Thanks so much.

Now this is nice, I raise a nuka-cola in your honor. 5/5 this would be good for making a kick-but fallout montage.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol well I dunno what that is, but cheers!

Very well done! Maybe just maybe better than the original?

VGSongbird responds:

Nope, but totally honored you even have an inkling to think so (thinkling???... bedtime)

Mixing was good, the production was good, the vocals were good. The vocals on top of the production were pretty pitchy. Blending was very subpar. It sounds nearly off-pitch at times because of the conflicting tones. Idk if you were just trying to shape it into your own rendition, or if it was just unintentionally pitchiness, but it could use some work.

VGSongbird responds:

I don't have a way to autotune my voice to the pitches, so I try to match it the best I can. Basically you have to figure all my audio is going to be equivalent to live performance.
I'm glad you liked it for what it was though! :)