Reviews for "Radioactive (Cover)"

wow... and i do mean wow....... i just listen to the original before posting this and i have to say.... you done to me i think has to be at least 100% times more better ... i love your beat Vs there rustic tone ... you have a more control beat and with your voice... it is little compitishion... fantastic and great job... if you ever get some one to make a CD for your music you must let me and the rest of us know where we can get them for i would love a copy for my self... great job and always do what you enjoy doing

VGSongbird responds:

That would be the ultimate dream; trust me, you guys won't be able to shut me up if I ever release a CD ;)
Thanks for listening