Reviews for "Radioactive (Cover)"

It's awesome! And I agree with hdarkdragon684, some people just like to try and ruin your day instead of helping you improve, ^^' I'd say more but haven't got an ear for music, I just think the music you make sounds cool, will you do this for other songs too?

VGSongbird responds:

Hopefully! this one took ages, and it still needs so much work ;)

totally an awesome cover of this song! please keep up the good work... don't listen to the duchebaggery of the "untalanted" *cough JoeisBeta cough* keep up the wonderful work!!!

VGSongbird responds:

Lol now now, internet fights never solved anything :D
Thanks for supporting me though.

Very, very, good. Better than the orginal, It has a very mellow and beautiful sound

Thanks!

Very lovely voice!

VGSongbird responds:

Awesome cover. Don't let douchebaggery-boy down there hold you back! Keep it up!

Lol I'll try ;)