Reviews for "Turtlodyssey"

Boring

Sorry, but this game is just plain boring.
The music is very annoying, there's no storyline at all, and even for a pixel game the graphics are bad and sometimes confusing (like the bear in the first level that seems to attack you, but you can't hit him with your weapon because he is just part of the background)

Again, sorry, I respect your work and all, but that's just not a good game at all.

....that's it?

hmm, well while it was fun, there wasn't really much too it. I liked the music and the gameplay that was there but, I dunno, there could have been so much more to it. There were all these characters being introduced, I just thought there was gonna be a lot more backstory.

Mmm... I don't like this game.

So simple, so easy, annoying music... Must be that I hate the pixel's games, but this one I don't think I'll play it again.

:D awesome

Turtleco I remember when you and me made "Too Soon" forever ago XD i just started getting back on NG and the stuff you do now is really really awesome man. this game is great and so are all of your new flashes man!!!

OH MAN

I can't believe he'd just lie about the candy like that. Man, what a jerk.

And what a silly game.

I liked it, though

Magical-Zorse responds:

I'm glad you noticed that