Reviews for "Turtlodyssey"

looks fun but

the keys stick and I can't really do anything, is it just my computer?

Magical-Zorse responds:

I think you need to clean your keyboard

Fun and simple

This is one way to kill a few minutes. Not only was the game easy, but the controls and plot of the game stayed fairly simple.

It was fun to only put out 5 minutes to get 4 medals. They wern't very hard to achieve but in the end it wasn't easy either.
Especially that secret one.

I love your work and look forward to seeing more.

awesome

lizaard eye

it's a velociraptor

Funny

Nice little game, cute, funny, charming.
Gameplay is fine, style is great, music is cool.

I give an 8.
I keep one point for the controls, please forget the z-x combo, many keyboards have different set of letters, and it's an awfully difficult on them to hold the z and x key at the same time, cause they are not next to each other, and it can make fingers hurt really bad.
And I keep another point for the texts, it's really style breaking if you use a text what's not fitting with the game and clashes with it, would have been beter to use the play button's font.

Anyway, great game, but keep in mind the difference of keyboards better stick with the A-S-D keys they are mostly the same everywhere.

Magical-Zorse responds:

both fonts are the same, but the play button is bigger
and with the z and x thing, I just wanted to fuck people's shit up

i liek turtles

this game is so awesome, so epic, but i have a question...
why the turtle is riding a dinasaur?

BECAUSE