Reviews for "Turtlodyssey"

Great Game!

Great game but turtleco what is the secret medal?

< - > what do you think? look down

I think the secret medal has to do something with the bear. bear = medal i think

Magical-Zorse responds:

I was gonna make that the secret medal, but I figured that was too obvious

Thats it?

It should have been longer

Meh

Well this isn't a bad game by any means, the gameplay is good and the graphics are tasteful, it's just very short. I'm glad you added some medals as motivation to play it, though. The animation was good for the most part, it just felt as if you spent more time doing the credits than the actual game. I mean there really wasn't even much of a level, just a tutorial, then the boss - game over.

Cool game, just expand upon it in the future with longer levels and maybe some additional bosses. Great style though, keep up the good work.

I think Geo forgot his left from his right

The game worked perfectly fine for me. I have a feeling Geo forgot his left from his right.
Go watch "this is your left" with meatwad. It ought to help you out kiddo.

Now on to the real review.
This is a pretty good game.
it's short, but just a tad bit too short. I would like a bit of something more, but oveall it's nice.
It's a good game to pick up when you have 5 minutes to kill