For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Turtlodyssey"

why did he have a gun at a party

; _ ;
okhey game
not really that hard
or long
i know that was on purpose
but

Good and easy!

It was weird how there was this big bar that said it was connecting to the network at first. Then, it appeared to be part of the actual flash as I recieved medals and it appeared as a background object. I guess I have to give you credit for creating a game where it is so easy to get the medals. The gameplay is really easy. You do have to pace yourself, but it pays off. I just wish that there could have been more to it, but then again I do not want to spend my whole day here at Newgrounds getting all the medals.

Magical-Zorse responds:

I don't like spending all day trying to get medals either

Excelent game to play!!

Medals make this game excelent to play!!!

Hey a nice turtle...

... WHO'S GOT A GUN ^^
Really funny but too short
(Thanks GodOfVideoGame for the secret medal)

We like men

Fun game, now here is the secret medal location

Click the first Play button, watch the opening and on the second Play button screen click on the Dinosaur's eye. Ding! Now spread the word.

I'm very gay