Reviews for "Space-ninja"

I liked to play it but

The last level is so cheap, like the boss takes forever. But, the game itself is good. Just try to focus on that little point and it will be a 10. ( Sorry for my english i'm not American/English/Australian)

Keep up the good work :)

Awesome

Tons of fun

I dont know...

I dont know... but not bad game!

Not bad

All I have to say is thank god for the mute button on my keyboard it comes in handy when people don't add the option to their game. Other then that it was a pretty decent game not sure what those red dots were they never did anything nor did I ever die from one.

guten, es muy bien

Its really good. I am glad to have finally found an agile ninja platformer where you can jump off walls shoot, all that crap, that is actually good. The game calls for a storyline, though, because why are there ninjas in space, and why does a ninja have a gun, not sheuriken and a sword? The music was a little repetitive, but well worth it, because this is one of the best ninja games I have played so far. Keep it up!