Reviews for "The Rocketeer"

Interesting.

The rocket following could be a little less shaky, however. Also, level 10 took me about 150 tries to beat... That was ridiculous. Good work though. Maybe a more polished sequel :3? I liked it.

Possibly :) and thanks

Nice and simple...

...AND AWeSOME! Good job man, making that in a day is freaking amazing. It was a tad hard, but that's never a bad thing!

:DD

I suck

I couldn't even get past the the sixth level...tried twice, ran out of rockets both times...that wall-jumping's some hard work

VicBiss responds:

Sorry dude, :( thanks for the 8 anyways though :)

i like u

i like how u respond to the comments people give...i wouldve given the game an 8 but u seem nice and i like the music but the game is too hard at times thx though for the game

VicBiss responds:

lol np man. Yeah sorry bout it bein so hard, I think I just got so good at the game while I was testing it that I made the levels for me and not people new to the game, haha. Thanks for the 10.

horrid

this game is a piece of crap and shouldnt have been on the front page in the first place

Yup