Reviews for "The Rocketeer"

Meh

Good concept, but the physics are absolutely horrible.

VicBiss responds:

I was trying to make it simple where if you shoot a rocket below you to the left it will shoot you to the right and if you shoot a rocket below you to the right it will shoot you to the left, and it will shoot you the same distance every time to make the platforming easier, but I guess that didnt work out so well, haaha.

TBH

Physics are really bad.

VicBiss responds:

Challenging, but boring after a while

The switch jumps are way too sensitive.
I'm stuck at lvl 22. trying without any way to control what you're doing sucks.
Anyway, nice idea

:))

this game is gr8

new concept to adventure puzzle games
great game man
its pretty hard but everyone loves a challenge

Thanks dude!

Good/bad

I didnt play it for long but for the most part it was pretty fun. The reason I had to stop playing it early was simply because its almost impossible to play on a touch pad. Graphics like you said could of been better but I agree with the missiles being hard to control espically with a touch pad.

VicBiss responds:

Yeah sorry bout that, it's basically impossible to play on a touchpad.