For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

Well lvl 12...i cant continue U.U

this is hard but fun :D

Good game, and here's my level.

587835c71286c4D685564411d68d6aBdbd499 534eNrjZPDNzEtNy0zNSeFnSCwpLSrJSU3JTy 1OyixJFWVgYOAFYmYgZmKAAFYomwXKZ/iPA4g BAZgAkXBBOIEsCFTxXwyGKBUUEcEUFBGBiP5H CALFhP6L/JfEUCkpgnA8upliCE8gexPh0//A4 AAAn4atmA==

That's my level. See if you can figure it out. I like to think it's tough, even if it's not. But like I said, this is a good game. I just found one glitch/bug, and it's in my level. You'll have to win it to figure out what it is. I'm not telling you (unless you can't beat it, then I'll PM it to you).

i dont see..

what everyone is bitching about that they dont understand the point of the game. Its simple, sending the knite into the monster.

I personaly like the game, it gets challenging after the first few levels.

ha!

nice! had me goin for a while, good job!

Failure...

Theres no way you can lose... the knights no matter what going to die... you should've been a lot more creative. Someone mentioned a better name... Feed the Dragon.