Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

what's the goal

7CA73695e0d250ae5a97B7Ea2E9c47655010B 3cfeNoTYAjPSCxRL1YoyUhVSM9PzLFnY4hKzM 5ILRBlYGDgBWJGBgRgRKMZ/g8AEMImSJZLJMF +EETyoCSljgMAYbQDmA==

fa12cB3424D79d9eb4fde9f35269A3D14dCa8 bD5eNoTZAjPSCxRL1YoyUhVSM9PzDGyZ2OISs zOSC0QZWBg4AViRgYEYETCYPB/AIAQNkGyXCI J9oMgkgclKXUcAKgGA8w=

28e4562Bc80D34216677dd9805290A5b33062 F5AeNoTZAjPSCxRL1YoyUhVSM9PzDG2Z2OISs zOSC0QZWBg4AViRgYEALGZkMX+DwAQwiZIlks kwX4QRPKgJKWOAwCqZAPO

play all 3 each one has a diffent goal

This was awful.

The tutorial told you absolutely nothing about how to play the game, as soon as it ended i found myself placing blocks everywhere and constantly asking 'wtf?' I really don't get it, a better instruction system would have helped big time.

wait, im confused

every time i kill the knight, i lose. are you supposed to kill the knight or just stop him or what? this game is failing me.

Wth

The very last level was one of the easiest ones, you only had to use 4 blocks =\ Pretty big let down.

It's fun but kinda short...

Made a level just for the fun of it:

4cE8aAB0fA2d544ee728Af6eaF1D57239C8F0 3b7eNrjZAjLLEtU8NFz1ONjSE/MTU0rSk3MNj IAAlEGBgZeIGYGYlYgZgRidiBmAmIWBigQhoD /CBLKFAECJBKiTAQF0UzwP5qgKEgMXRDkUEkR CPs/XFBSGOpcNJVgU5E9hQT+I7wvJAwAkTYto A==