Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

Good twist

I actually really liked this game. It's a nice twist on "saving the princess games". It's a fun game and a nice little challenge. Good job!

Good game

The Concept is superb. I should say that.

Moving on. I felt a lot of the puzzles were difficult. I'd sit here for 10 minutes trying to figure out some of the puzzles. I stopped playing at level 23 (so close to the end!) because of time problems.

In any case. The game is simple, it's fun, it's challenging, and the puzzles are very imaginative.

I like the style of drawing as well. Again, simple but it does the job.

I think one of my problems with the game is that it doesn't tell you which is what. It took me forever to figure out that the red blocks won't kill me.

Good game, nothing ground-breaking but worthy. 4/5

Cool

really great concept but litle low graph.

...

Great game, fun, and not too short. One thing I didn't like was that the knight could walk over empty spaces...maybe something too look at if you plan on making a sequel. Otherwise good job, some of the hardest puzzles were completed in the most obvious ways, heheh.

It's not impossible

It's enjoyable and is a great puzzle game and obviously NOT impossible. If you think about your strategies it's kinda easy. I'd say 8/10