Reviews for "(Don't) Save the Princess"

decent

Pretty fun, but here's some helpful advice-- some people (often including me-- and a few reviewers below) are morons, and either take a while or are unable to figure out a game on their own. In the first level maybe you should indicate that you're supposed to click on one of the green blocks to place it.

Again, for the benefit of others who'll spend five minutes bashing their mouses in frustration before (while drooling on the keyboard) write something to the effect of "Z0MG DIS IZ T3H LAYMZ0RZ CUZ I'Z A BRAYN-DED M0LUSK!!!111!1one"

CLICK ON THE GREEN BLOCKS, AND PLACE THEM SO THAT THEY BOUNCE THE CHARACTER AROUND

Seriously, idiots not being able to figure out the game is a dumb reason for you to receive unfairly low scores.

-rant concluded-

fun game, simple, challenging

It was fun and silly, but i found some of the levels odd, like when the red and green buttons were being used i couldnt figure out exactly how they were going to effect the boxes, but it didnt keep me from completing the game. And the last level....WTF?! I beat it with 4 bricks, how could you make it so simple? i was hoping it would be harder...

wat the f**k man!!!

how the o i even play!!!weres blocks or how do i get the bloody blocks!!!please explain.

Good game

I like it.

To those who say it's stupid and can't figure out what you are suppose to do. You gotta push the little guy to the monster.

Great game! loved it:)

678d94E5Ca8173695ac87B6DbEb853d36F42a 40aeNplT8EOwjAIhdqbelA6k932K/7CssSzJk tc4rZE/X+kjHZWoY/ACw/oDs6PcX69m+7eP/s ttPNtmJrLMF6nCgD2AvyBE3gwC+z0WVg82obZ a8KkZVhodvxn/lSU0klJWwiEw5STzVSuyi0gb n30TcbtuI5JV9VIxWrAOuTzVztGEarS5wGHkL 6Lhhj5AzdS0nU=

Try this level :-)