Reviews for "Smash Bros. X: Gaiden"

I was quite impressed by this if only because of how accurate it was. It wouldn't be years later until Sonic really did come into the series! Yep, that happened! There wasn't a story like this, I don't think. I still like the animation. It was weird to see Sonic's blue hair.

It reminded me of the Super Saiyan God form. The Super Sonic itself was like a Super Saiyan. I guess they ripped each other off. The music was great too. Sephiroth has yet to appear, though.

Saw this for the first time when I was a child back in 2004. Have always Loved it and wished the creator would have continued. I went onto his now defunct website back in 2004 and saw an update a friend of his had posted before the site shut down. It said that he was missing and that no one knew of his whereabouts except a letter the police received saying that, "He is being tortured with jumper cables and we are sending jolts of electricity to his testicles."
I have wondered what has happened ever since because his site was shut down a week later. He was working on part 3 of the series where it was an old shirtless man holding a drumstick (piece of chicken) and he said on the site that it was going to be the old man vs the guy from final fantasy with the bomb omb

This animation was actually pretty nice, but needs more polish on the movement. And it doesnt matter about sonic's abilities,cause it's smash bros all kinds of powers happen so it's okay if you downplayed sonic.

luigi could do it out of love

Good, but...

Great kickass movie, i'm a sonic fan an d i thing that sonic should won because
luigi can't win super sonic and i give 8/10