Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]"

Hmm

Well the whole thing feels too long, but I guess that might be a good thing. I mean these things are supposed to be annoying. It's also not supposed to get a very god score either.
Feels very long, it gets a bit boring.
Loved the changes parody, some pretty nice jokes I guess...
It's pretty much the same too, but that could be thought to be making fun of how brawl parodies are all the same... Hmm.
Well it's not always that enjoyable, but it's perfect for it's purpose.
Still I'd like to see a long Brawl parody over this. Guess I'm not that original then. :P
Good job.

The title "Funnies" was hugely misleading.

The only two that had had effort or any actual humour put into them was the one with the retarded kid in the screening process (which was very accurate) and the one where that guy was asking why he'd want to be known for making huge shits. Maybe the taunt smoothie one too. If the entire thing had been made by talent like that then it would of been great, everyone else just ruined it completely. Advice for the actual talent? Go solo, these other guys are weighing you down.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Thats a terrible idea!

I am so high. I can hear heaven.

When Nickelback - Hero started playing and the guy was sucking his own cock I started to laugh uncontrollably. That part had to be the funniest of the whole thing. Kudos for making that part that made my week.

7/10 because of the great animation in Rina-chan and the brawl boyz and that one part with nickelback.

CoolDrMoney responds:

But heaven no jheaven dont hear mee

Fabulous

Not every part was great but the overall message was great and some of these shorts were downright hilarious. I feel bad for all of the people who are unable to tolerate the mildly dark and critical humor that comes with this flash.

If any of the artists responsible read this could I please get an image of the portion of this flash i which the guy at his computer overdoses on pills and kills himself.

Preferably a close up image of his wrinkly face as he is staring into his computer monitor. I am hoping to use it for my desktop wallpaper. Thank you so much to any of you who are able to send this to me.

oh god yes

all i have to say here is that i thoroughly enjoyed this flash, especially the part with tom test screening the flash, that was my favorite part. excellent job guys.