Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]"

dude....

from what ive seen this isnt funny its just retarted and also the jokes arent even funny not to act like a total smart a$$ but this is horrible needs way more improvement

You lil smart a$$

Same old crap.

Get some GOOD jokes please. Or jokes at all for that matter. Random dick sucking isn't funny at all. The only joke that had any actual humor to it was the Brawl taunts smoothie. (It got the 1 star in here)

And learn to animate. still faces with moving mouths is not animation. No matter how crudely it's drawn.

CoolDrMoney responds:

It is actually animation! See the mouths are movin therefore animated

Dam you dum!

im making this quick

The only good part was in the first one with the brawl bro's and rina-chan
the rest is bull shit and for the most part doesn't parody smash bros. Its just jealousy towards The brawl taunt author.
BTW
If i had a tablet or a flash program I could draw far better then the majority of you!
LAME!

CoolDrMoney responds:

lmao why you tellin me bout your drawins

And why would I be jealous of you taking huge shits that everyone loves?

rina-chan?

Who is this person and what a 4chan me-me?

may be even better than the first part

I'm having a hard time deciding, seriously

brilliant stuff once again, I love the shout out to "metal gear funnies" and I especially love the crying Tom Fulp at the end, I'm pretty sure that's exactly how he feels when he is forced to front page shit like Brawl Taunts and *insert over rated crappy video game based movie series here*

this thing is just fantastic, I hope you guys get togather on somthing else like this real soon