Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]"

Had to turn it off

This was soooo poor.. just useless dribble with zero imagination and less humour.... I'd rather spend my time watching Meryl getting tortured.. at least then it would give Rina something to animate..and voice act.

CoolDrMoney responds:

mmm ye rina have such sexy voice..

wtf?

rtil is a homo??? wtf?

Why you sayin dat for?!

I KNOW WHAT MUST BE DONE.

FIRST, I MUST FAGGOTIZE YOU, FOR FAGGOTIZING KIRBOPHER+THAT OTHER VOICE GIRL LADY, RINA, I THINK, BECAUSE THEY FAGGOTIZED SMASH BRAWL, SO I WILL FAGOTIZE YOU UNTIL SOME DOUCHECUNT FAGGOTIZES ME, FOR FAGGOTIZING YOU, FOR FAGGOTIZING R+K FOR FAGGOTIZING BRAWL, SO THAT MUST MEAN SOMEONE WILL FAGOTIZE HIM.
But nah, no one would Faggotize him, he's the man, so, gtfo.
I wanna know the name of that song used in PT1, it was a pretty badass song, nicely done too, i like how everything is animated nicely, and the people who can animated, animated badly... in a good way.
though most of you fail, the jokes were there, you have the heart, and the soul, but you ain't got the talent. =|
THEN AGAIN, SOMEONE MIGHT FAGGOTIZE ME FOR SAYING THIS.

You finally understand!

DERP

Haey gusy dis flash is fucken grate, it has mario and captnea FALCON pucnh and dat guy who makes teh funnie BrAwl moveys so i except EVCERYONE 2 VOTE 5 KK!!!!!!

*good job guys*

Now you got it!

did they even try?

Shure i watched part 1 & 2... maybe 2-3 of the scetches were accualy a bit amusing..

the other's .. badly animated and filled with jokes that been second-handed trough endles flashes all over the net.. nothing new nothing crative.. in theory i could start making a flash about a talking dick that do the same knock knock joles but changes color for every film an stil get front page... i rememmber when that place was reseved for flash that accualy accomplished something FUNNY! or creative and new... it sadens me that no bain cock jokes and gay jockes makes it that fasr with out any ounce of originality..

heres how too better yourself... read a book.. get you brain at lest over the 85 point IQ marker and use it too think out something new or at least somthing close too funny and/or creative.. and start too animate propely (som did do pretty well in this collab but most did NOT)..

when i see this i can only see it as the first sympthoms of a webbsite that is dying from a dicese fom within.... Tom WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US!

yes my spelling is not the greatest but i dont give a F*** like the makes in this film did about being creative..

lmao!