Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]"

So... It's a Big Kirb & Rina Bash...

If you're that against their style, Good-God, man! How can you even call this better?
Problems:
-Poorly animated
-More focused on Kirb & Rina
-an actual lack of "funnies"

How to fix:
-effort
-less conceitedness
-a sense of humor

[<Insert Coin to Continue> 0/2]

CoolDrMoney responds:

Man we relly gotta calm down on our conceitedness!

Better This Time Around

This one was funnier and had a better approach taken to it. The artwork and animation were both superb as was the sound. The voice acting could've been better in the last one, but overall still quite superb. The story (in which I mean jokes) was funny as hell. This is a great example of a parody of a parody. My favorite has to be making fun of the Fanboy Jimmy, hilarious! All in all a wonderful parody.

|| Good Points ||
*Outstandingly Hilarious!

|| Bad Points ||
(none)

10 for Drama success.

whats weird is how you guys make fun of rina chan and kirb, yet still have rtil is gay in there even though he contributed to this flash. Hmph, very awkward. Regarless, wasn't funny, just something that probobly shouldn't have made the front page.

.......

ok not gonna. . . that was crap. seriously whats with the bashing of brawl taunts? I don't care if I'm a noob or not it was definately better than this. MUCH better than this. Try doing something that makes people laugh or atleast something funny. You guys are Homo's especially whoever did the Kirbopher sucking his own dick skit. Shit dude. . . That took some balls to do or alot of cocksucking to work up the nerve to do that. . . honestly I think however you guys are all deeply jealous of Rina and Kir. I have more of a life writing this review at 1145 pm than you guys do making these movies. . . God I hope you don't make many more cause You might just bring about the apocolypse :p. ugh bored as always from all of your work

-Calibuk

lmao

You kno someones got a life when they have to tell you they do!

Uh huh

Has several more jokes that are exceedingly better than the first. And yes, I see some words, but idk if it's Rita's a homo or Rtil, really hard to make out.

u crazy