Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]"

okay just the first one, without all the animating

So basically it has no good values. And I still don't get what the hell your talking about. You made fun of him about something about him taking a crap and everyone liking it or something I don't even know. (oh and I like how you gave him a dumb voice that's great totally original, so great only third graders could come up with that.) Look, I don't really get how someone could get upset over this stuff, but this video is the equal of a bunch of 4-year olds getting ticked over something and making a movie about it. Your abunch of, well, jerks and I don't see how you don't regret this.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Because of reviews like this

Which are pretty ironic an all B)

The flying spaghetti monster told me to +10/+5

Ramen, brother. You're doing the pasta's work.

I liked it.

But, and bear with me on this, why exactly is Rtil a homo?

CoolDrMoney responds:

Well I think thats become pretty obvious by now dont you?

credit where credit is due

sick parody, animation was perfectly ironic. really spot on in the comic book guy clip! it reminded me of ren and stimpy stills, except animated...! props!!

Everything is Ren N Stimpy

You're just a....

well all I can say is that you're basically making Rina-Chan and Kirbopher as awful people. Dissing others is really something that you shouldn't do. Also, the Brawl Boyz thing is a good animation from the 1st, but you're making her sorta seem like a slut in a way, which isn't good. Please... I would like to ask you to stop and just consider what you're doing, I mean what did they do to you? <.<

They pretty bad!