Reviews for "Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]"

I don't get it.

It must be me, but the first one sucked ass. This one was funny to me for some odd reason. I laughed at at least 3/4s of the material in here. All of the stuff about flapping dicks together, taking a shit, and the very end of a gay Mario was just stupid. Overall you get a 4/5 9/10. Surprised the fuck outta me.

Dude...

Really. REALLY? The first one was mildly (and I use that lightly) funny. This...this is worse than anything Kirb could put out. Not to mention the animation was horrible...just horrible.

Dam that a cryin shame!

lol

the janitor part was the best and the part that tom looks to that idiot kid
cries and puts the animation to front page for the kid LOL

Yea it was done by f0d

Its pretty nice!

fuck yes

im fucking sick of this Rina-chan and kirb shit on the front page

im also sick of the awesome series.

nice parody.

OH LOOK THE SAME SHIT LOL SO RANDUM XD

A poor confused flash

Why are you so sickened by their style of flash?
It doesn't take itself seriously, it's light hearted and immature. So what if people like it and it is successful? Maybe people want to be nonsensical and immature and childish and just let go every now and then. Not only that it is accessible to people who don't usually go to newgrounds.
Newgrounds says "Everything by Everyone" but you seem afraid that the site becomes accessible to people who don't take flash seriously or want serious themes.
And how can you criticise them for not being original when all you guys jumped on the big collab bandwagon and obvioulsly failed at that!
This is one big tantrum at two other artists because you think there is no place for a small humerous flash in a place for "Everything by everyone".

CoolDrMoney responds:

Why are you so sickened by out style of flash?
It doesn't take itself seriously, it's light hearted and immature. So what if some people like it and it is successful? Maybe people want to be nonsensical and immature and childish and just let go every now and then. Not only that it is accessible to people who usually go to newgrounds.
And how can you criticise us for not being original when you jumped on the big 0 review bandwagon and obvioulsly failed at that!
This is one big tantrum at a lot of other artists because you think there is no place for a small humerous flash in a place for "Everything by everyone".