Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

cool

It was pretty fun, but it took a LONG time to finish one turn

level 12 ?

lvl 12 is not working for me but other than that its good stuff.

Great Game. Some bugs, but great game.

Oaky, this game is without a doubt inspired by Final Fantasy Tactics.... moving on.

This was a fun game. There was strategy, and as I played through I found that the strategy evolved, and I really enjoyed it.

I started out with archers and that worked out very well. Eventually I ended up using a team of 1 archer, 3 drummers and a healer. Basically I'd have 2 of the drummers on speed up and the other on attack. I'd start out slow but eventually I'd just be too fast and strong to be defeated. A subtle criticism is that I had no need for any of the other classes.

BUGS-

1) there's a bug where occasionally the enemy players could move outside of the territory. That was annoying because you could not attack them until the returned.

2) There's a bug where enemy players would get killed and they'd never fall down. They'd just keep standing there.

3) any heal brings a player back to life. That makes the life spell and the healer in general a lot less important.

I really liked it though. It's not exactly the same as final fantasy tactics, but to say that it had nothing to do with final fantasy tactics

9 stars until the bugs are fixed.

loved it

sweet as sweet games gets annoyed when it glitch kinda PO

WTF

Ya the same thing happend to me VincentWulfe The game just sortof froze and keep saying fire 3 or fire so thats why i gave it a 9 out of ten because i cant go past that level.