For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

Finally, a tactical RPG

The game needs alot of changes with controling the battle, like the camera angles, canceling actions, and other bugs that previous viewers mentioned. I really like this game and encourage you to develop it further.

For all those who are complaining about originality, how many tactical RPGs can you find on the internet? Very few. You either had to go to a pay to play site (or use their crappy free version) or download a ROM for an older console. That's it. Unless anyone knows of a huge stock pile of free tactical online RPGs that allow you to develop stronger characters and possibly use your team to fight other players teams, please enlighten me. TRPG fans have been begging for this for years and I haven't seen one yet.

very important!!!

I think you should make knight tactics 2 with a difficulty selection and more characters you could probably make it to portal history i meen this game by itself is really good so if you fixed the mistakes added more characters and level and maybe even multiplayer feature it could be a huge hit.

Nice

This is exactly like Final Fantasy Tactics, which just so happens to be my favorite game of all time. Your attempt was great, but as many have said, there is still a lot of work to be done. Keep going!

lvl 12 hates me

im having the same problem with lvl 12 that was fixed b4 in version 1.5
i kill everyone and im stuck there

still giving it a high rating cause the game (minus lvl 12) has been awesome

Good game just needs a bit of improvement

This was apretty awesome game.Being able to buy abilitys and create your own maps was pretty cool.I've just had a few problems.You said it was an tactical rpg but there aren't any leveling up things.The editor doesn't have enough tiles if you ask me and there just wasn't enough story.Most of the levels just had some guys says "damn the kings guards!Lets get them(or)lets get outta here!".Besides those 3 things it was a pretty awesome game.